... in the rural and tranquil health region of Hersbruck Switzerland
numerous interesting leisure activities await you
- Visit of the Fackelmann-Therme, a highlight for young and old
- Hikes in lovely surroundings - among other things, the Frankenalb offers rural guided tours through the countryside.
- Climbing for beginners and experts
- Lama trekking, cycling (bicycle rental possible), canoeing, trekking on the Ludwig-Danube-Main Canal
- Visit of various museums, e.g. German Shepherd Museum and Dauphin Speed Event (for automobile fans), both in Hersbruck
- Visit to the Toy Museum, the Germanic National Museum and many other museums in Nuremberg.
... because fresh air is always good for you
The beautiful surroundings invite you to go hiking. Numerous well-marked hiking trails open up the lovely landscape around Engelthal. The Frankenweg, which runs from Rennsteig to the Swabian Alb, passes directly by.
Also the Ulrich von Königstein path with its natural beauty "Steinerne Rinne" and the "Hohle Fels" is worth every metre.
... there are enough destinations worth seeing in the surrounding area
Plan excursions to Nuremberg, Bamberg, Bayreuth and Regensburg. These charming cities lie within a radius of approx. 1 hour driving time.
Also the monastery Banz in Staffelstein and the nearby pilgrimage church Vierzehnheiligen are worth a visit.
Experience the untouched nature in the game reserve Hufeisen in the Veldensteiner forest. A variety of Christmas markets, including the world-famous Nuremberg Christmas Market, are a must during Advent.
Our opening hours
Monday/Tuesday/Friday from 17:30 hrs
Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday full day
Kitchen 11:30 o'clock - 14:00 o'clock and from 17:30 o'clock - 21:00 o'clock
Thursday noon 11.30 am to 14.30 pm
We kindly ask you to reserve a table by telephone!
09158 - 92 99 90